Mindful practice sessions are rooted in psychotherapeutic yoga combining the use of energetic movement, poses, breath practices, and meditation to support you with increasing self awareness, regulating your emotions and connecting to the present moment. The session is customized to your specific needs and typically aligns with the healing work you are doing in your individual or couples therapy sessions so you can deepen the development of your own mindfulness practice.
Sessions can be scheduled separately or as an add-on to your therapy session. Mindful practice sessions are available in 30 minute or 60 minute increments.
No previous experience with yoga or meditation is needed.
Benefits of mindful practices:
- Reduce feelings associated with stress and anxiety
- Increase self-awareness and self-acceptance
- Connect to inner guidance system
- Develop emotional balance and neutral mind
- Experience deeper levels of relaxation